ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION
Aims and objectives
This unit of study aims to introduce you to the important topics of telecommunications
After successfully completing this unit, you should be able to:
- Describe the basic technologies, concepts and techniques used in electronics and telecommunications systems.
- Appreciate the work of a professional in a specific discipline.
- Conduct design project from conception to final product.
- Research problems and propose solutions.
- Function as part of a team.
- Apply communication modes including written documentation and oral presentation.
- Use physical tools appropriate to the project type.
- Reflect on your personal strengths and weaknesses with a view to your future career.